The sadness story

on august 10, 2007

That was on Saturday, august 4 2007 that day was a confused day. I got bad news in my part of my life…. Can I stay with this situation?

Sigh… I went to my senior high school event that day, what a wonderful day I thought, there were my friends talked each other. We ate something there and then time was not to long for me, because I had an appointment with my friend. To arrive there as soon as possible.
But I found a bad news from my friend’s house, they did first without me. What a pity me !
Let’s talk about that situation (my senior high school event)…

I met with my old classmate and my junior one. It was exited for me, they were enjoyed the event can you imagine it ? laughing… surprised… and more expression showed there.
Joining this event made my memories come back to my present mind. I missed the program, when I being a subject of those event we create as well as possible we can did. Wow it’s very exited…

Hum… I tried by the way, we’ll continued this story in the other time, See You…