Nice vacation

on October 25, 2005

In the morning, on Sunday October 22, 2005, I went to my friend’s house we planned to have a vacation together to Banjaran, I went to irfan’s house first to meet all my senior high school schoolmate. I miss them. There I talked about our college and sometimes talked about the killer lecture.

When I arrived there, my friends were played PS2 game, they were very enjoyed played that games. But Irfan as a house host not arrived yet at that time.

When the time show 04.00 o’clock, we were went to the car. We were ready to start our journey to Banjaran, but before we take the way, we went to BKR street to Abah’s house which build in Bandung. There we served our tools and from there we brought some food to break the fasting and to sahur. From Irfan’s house we also brought a TV and PS2 game player.

Finally we arrived at Banjaran. We were so glad to be there, and then we go to villa as fast as possible. We start to brought our goods from the car and put that in villa.

Some guys start to set TV and PS2 game player and start played that game. Some other served the foods to eat when maghrib.